1. Chest/Bust -Measure around the fullest part of your chest. Do not pull the tape too tightly.
2. Center Back Neck–to-Wrist-With arm straight, measure from the center of your back, across your shoulder, and along the arm to your wrist.
3. Back Waist Length-Measure from the center base of your neck to your natural waistline.
4. Cross Back-Measure from shoulder to shoulder.
5. Arm Length-With arm slightly bent, measure from armpit to wrist.
6. Upper Arm-Measure around the widest section of your bicep located above your elbow.
7. Armhole Depth-Measure vertically from the top outside edge of your shoulder down to your armpit.
8. Waist-Measure your waist at the smaller circumference of your natural waist, usually just above the belly button.
9. Hip-Measure at the widest part of your lower hip (including butt area).
* All measurements will not be necessary unless requested from us, however YOU MUST take your own measurements; The size chart provided above is solely to be used as guidelines as they may not always be correspondent to your own exact measurements. The only REQUIRED measurements are (unless we request additional meas.): Chest/Bust, Waist and Hips.*
choosing a selection results in a full page refresh